As a special treat for my 40th birthday I decided to spend the weekend with hubby at the Palazzo Versace hotel on the Gold Coast. I’d booked a Superior Room but on arrival was upgraded to a Superior Suite with double spa bath (and without needing to ask – nice). We also had the full buffet breakfast by the lagoon, which was amazing. There was so much food to choose from and we were literally ‘stuffed’ by the time we finished. This was the first time I’d stayed here and let’s just say that it won’t be my last – lol!
- Reading Is the Best Way to Pick a Genre
- Get More Writing Done by Minimising Distractions
- A Weekend Away Researching Nearly Ends In…
- Scrivener Writing Software
- Having Your Own Writing Space
- Dropbox, how I love thee!
- Palazzo Versace 40th Birthday Weekend
- Kindle HTML Formatting Cheat Sheet
- Alani Was Here
- Josh Who?